Saturday, November 2, 2013

Zip-a-dee-doodle and 13+ for DT Bo Bunny



Zip-a-dee-doodle!

This is a very special collection. Let's start from the name ;


Zip-a-dee-doodle!


Then we have all strong and interesting graphics.

 Some people love it  some are affraid to create with


My advice? Try to keep your style with different collections. I


kept 3 main colors on my layout; black, white and blue


Working with gesso and stencils gave my page softer, more


 delicate look, fussy cutting and stitching  more personal touch


I think black and white photo was the best option for it, what do


 you think?










Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Zip-a-dee-doodle,  Meow,  Journal,  Creative,


 Abstract, Z Expression,  Zig Zag / Zip-a- dee -doodle


Stickers: Zip-a-dee-doodle Misc Me Sticker, Zip-a-de-doodle


 Dimensional Stickers, Zip-a-dee-doodle Combo Sticker,


Noteworthy: Zip-a-dee-doodle


Brads: Zip-a-dee-doodle,


Chipboard: Zip-a-dee-doodle 12x12, Zip-a-dee-doodle Layered


 Chipboard

,
Stamps:Zip-a-dee-doodle,

7 comments:

  1. I admit, I bought this paper a couple of days ago and stuck with the 'not so busy ones' as I thought the others would be difficult to work with but I truly love what you've created here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorceress. color magic! blue charms.
    Black and white is a perfect combination!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, you have used the papers beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful.. I love the B and W photo it really stands out among the busy papers you have used..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, personally, I love this collection. I'm currently using it for a page that I hope to finish later this week. I like what you've done with your page--the doodly, free style is perfect for the teen photo that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a B&W photo, looks really good against the slightly psychedelic groovey pattern of the paper! Thinking of flower power and hippie happiness, really really like your page Ags!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).