We have a very important day on Scrap 365 blog, it's time for a new sketch.
Please visit their blog to see the sketch and all beautiful creation done by other DT members, tomorrow part 2 so remember to visit the next day too.
I created my page using Bo Bunny papers, stamps, buttons, stencils and flowers. I love how Primrose and Madeleine work well together!,
Thank you for looking, have a great weekend everybody and ... join in!
Hi! It's time for my 3rd post this month for Canvas Corp. This time I used our papers and stamps from Tattered Angels but the focus is on High Impact and Glaze
After painting my chipboards /Scrap FX and Wycinanka / with gesso I painted them again using glaze and High Impact.
I like this color combo a lot and I am working already on a new layout for November using similar colors and papers by Canvas Home Basic. If you are looking for dark papers great for mixed media project check HERE.
Hi! 13 arts has a new challenge! I started making my project using white 12x12 paper and then I added details and just one color, silver. I hope you will also check project done by other DT members, so beautiful!
Rules of the challenge # 23:
1. Use a white background for your project. It can be cardstock, watercolor paper or patterned paper. You can have motifs and designs that are coloured but the base must be white and the white should still be visible after all your alterations.
2. Use a black and white photo. For cards or art journals, your sentiments/journaling should also be in either black or white.
3. The colours on your project should come from paints or mists, or any other colorants (distress inks, water colors etc). This applies to embellishments as well ie. if you use flowers or letters, they should be white or cream and you color them with your paints or mists. There's no restriction on what colours you want to use - you can have rainbows or you can have all black and white.
4. A song (title or words are ok, in your language of choice) as your theme/title.
5. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the end of this post.
6. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
7. You may submit as many entries as you like.
8. You can enter with your project to maximum 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started.