Tuesday, November 12, 2013

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS for Inkido/Papercraft Scandinavia


Hi!
I have another project today made with Papercraft Scandinavia /Inkido.
I mix older and newest collections and I like it:).


I think Summer photos are great for Autumn pages:)

All Inkido flowers are lovely!

Thank you for looking,
have a great day!
Please remember to join our new challenge at InkidoThe only one rule is to   include either thread, strings or yarn in your layout.
You will have fun with it!
Well, my new cat loves it :)..

4 comments:

  1. Looove your new cat! And this page is STUNNING....that brown doily behind....just gorgeous:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Like the brown masking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and wonderfuil photo. Your DD looks like a real 'senorita' :-)
    I agree the flowers are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).