Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful for Scraps of Elegance and my 4 new creations

Today I am sharing my last 4 layouts made using

 the beautiful Thankful kit from Scraps Of Elegance .

 I am very sad  to say that this is my last reveal for Scraps of

 Elegance even I will still make couple new layouts this month.

I  loved the  days when postman was bringing new kits , my family

 HAD to see it all :) and I had so much fun every month to create

 with them!

Nothing last forever and  the time has come for  my friends to

 create with SOE now /did you see the new team yet?/ and for me

 to move after two fantastic terms. 

 With my "old" and new  commitments I will be still very busy in

 2014 but  I will wait for reveal on the Scraps of Elegance blog 

and  I will  miss this place.

 I would sugest   you to try out at their next DT call in about 5

 months.. It is a fantastic  place :) 


This is The Thankful kit from Scraps Of Elegance and  with a new sketch comes a new sketch challenge - come play along with us, you don't need to use our kits to play, and you could win a nice little RAK (a $20.00 credit to spend in our store)!  You will find the challenge at the Scraps Of Elegance forum HERE







My first layout with an Autumn photo taken last Spring :)


I was missing Webster's pages collections for some time and I have so many older papers so I mixed old and new products  from SOE and it's what I created .


Autumn colors are not my favorites but I liked so much working with this collection from Webster's pages, lots of fussy cutting and mixing collections.


On every page I used several different stencils and loved the new

 Prima one from November's kit!

All chipboards you can find HERE at Wycinanka.

If you like the look of this kit and the add ons you can purchase

 all of it HERE.

You will find the Scraps of Elegance website HERE and the forum

 with many active participants and lots of challenges HERE or

 their store HERETo purchase or subscribe to these kits please

 go HERE. 


I like the way this page turned out. More Webster's pages, stencils, misting s and fussy cutting. Another Summer photo and another stunning butterfly from Renea!
I will make separate post about every single page I showed today so if you would like to see more detailed photos please visit me in the next couple days again.
Have a great day and don't forget to see more projects with this kit on SOE's designers blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning designs with such fresh colouring. Very creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did very well with this kit my friend. I am sad you are leaving at the same time as I will start my term,....
    But of course we have other things in common as well,...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).