Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Merry Christmas to all, DT project for Bo Bunny



I think every family has a special traditions for Christmas and I know these are the things we are looking forward to it. We love to bake cookies and every year we have so many it's last us for couple of months. The favorites one are "Kocie oczka" and I will post more info about on my own blog when I will show you my Bo Bunny  page about cookies. 
I really miss the time my kids were in Music School and they had to practice Christmas songs from November to be ready for a show. I loved it !



I liked to use all blue pages from Elf Magic.



With a little touch of mists and gesso I created a soft background for a photo of my son.



Paper with music notes was  perfect  for my project and this little cookie it's a presage of what will be my next layout about..      

    

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Characters,  Snow Flake, Chorus, Mischief / Elf Magic

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that even your Christmas layouts are blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).