Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bohemian Bazaar ;card and a tag for Scrapbook Memories and More


Hi!

I have a card and tag for today, all made with products from Scrapbook Memories and More / Canada.
You can find there all these papers from Graphic 45.


Bohemian Bazaar is full of colors and patterns so it's easy to work with it!


You can make many cards and tags from several pages this way.
I wanted to join THIS challenge with my card.

If you are looking for lovely collection from Bo Bunny, check HERE, you need some flowers - HERE, stamps - HERE.
Have a nice weekend!

One more photo , I may have more of these in the future...



2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE those 'funky' 'swinging 60s' colours of that paper....they ROck with the card/tag you made....really NICE:):):) As is your kitty:):)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are stunning, love your card and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).