Friday, November 29, 2013

Beautiful with WP for Scraps of Elegance

After two terms it's time to leave Scraps of Elegance.
I would like to say thank you to all my friends from DT and Mel for having me.
I had a great time and so much fun every month!
I wish you all to have a great 2014 and I'm so happy my friend Bente will have a blast now  :)
Today I have my very last project made for Scraps of Elegance with Thankful Kit
I use WP papers from the kit and also added some more from older collections.



I used several masks, gesso from 13 arts and many mists.

Thank you so much for looking, have a great weekend!
Maybe you will play with me in this challenge?


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Agnieszka! I'm alwas such a fan of your hand stitching and as always you have a lovely photograph!
    You will sure be missed over at SOE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful.. stunning photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful lo! thanks for plyaing with us @ LPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Thanks for playing along with us at LPS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).