Saturday, November 23, 2013

Autumn Time !

Hi!
I just looked out the window and I can see...snow.
So maybe it's a last moment to show you my Autumn page .
I used almost every single paper from Bo Bunny collection, Autumn Song.








Autumn Song, Autumn Song Amber, Autumn Song Leaves, Autumn Song Notes, Autumn Song Sunflower, Autumn Song Twilight,

Autumn Song 12x12 Chipboard, Autumn Song Combo Sticker, Autumn Song Brads, Autumn Song Trinkets , Autumn Song Layered Chipboard, Autumn Song Dimensional Stickers, Autumn Song Noteworthy, 

You can find it all and some more HERE.

With my projects I would like to join OUAS challenge, again :)
This photo was taken in a very special place, I love this town!

5 comments:

  1. Your pageis so happy and colourful. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Bella!!! love your color combo - thanks for the lovely comments on my blog...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, great colors and that bracket frame is always a fav of mine.. and when I look out my window... I see bright hot sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).