Friday, November 15, 2013

UPTOWNGIRL with 13 arts and Wycinanka for new CSI case!


This month CSI has several interesting cases and I had a chance to play with 2 of them.Today I will show you my take on # 98.
With 13 arts of course! :)


If you would like to know what I used to create my page you are welcome to check these links:




Chipboard from Wycinanka was painted in black.


Thank you so much for looking, have  a great day and...solve this case too!



I made many projects with 13 arts already and would like to share them with you 

Here you can see some of my projects from January 2013, I am getting more sentimental by the end of the year...


3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).