Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WOYWW and Candy Challenge



Wiem, to szokujące zdjęcie. Z okazji pierwszych "urodzin" Bellaideascrapology zrobiłam sobie prezent , totalnie uporządkowałam miejsce pracy.Niesamowite, prawda?
Dziekuję Nadi za inspiracje!
Pomiędzy nami dziewczynkami - to tylko część mojego królewstwa ha ha
Zobaczcie jak pracowicie jest tutaj


I know, it`s shocking photo.
For my first Birthday /Bellaideascrapology / I made myself a gift, I made myself a clean space to  create! Cool! 
Nadia, thank you for inspiration!
Just between us girls - it`s only a part of my "Kingdom" ha ha
Check nice work at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-143.html

15 comments:

  1. You have an awesome big space to work on and I love that you can hide all your stuff in those cupboards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kingdom is HUGE ! :) reserve one cupboard for me, k ... LOL! Enjoy your space, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats not a workdesk, thats a home magazine picture :)
    Very inspiritional photo,I know I should clean up, but I have to many fun things to do.
    And a very happy blogbirthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mega big space to play!! whoop whoop x x love all that space Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, doesn't it look huge when it's completely clear ! Congrats on your blog birthday, and have a lovely time getting this space all untidy again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very clean workspace - how long is it going to stay like that? (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so clean that I didn't know what I was looking at! lol Happy Birthday, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing!! You will create miracles here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super space! Happy Thursday to you, hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the oh so creative spaces & take care. Zo xx 83

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful working area have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,you are even tidier than me,x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that creating space to craft in is an amazing accomplishment! Good job! I have been redesigning my space and it is quite a process.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That's the neatest, clearest, tidiest desk I've ever seen!! Ever ever!! I think if you open up those cupboards there will be an avalanche of lovely stash!!!!
    JoZarty x
    ps I could come and mess it up PDQ and I don't charge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha But how long will it stay that way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).