Saturday, February 11, 2012

I GOT YOU BABE! with BO BUNNY



Pamiętacie?
Do you remember?

They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around
So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong 

Jeśli już mnie odwiedziliście w przeszłości wiecie że bardzo lubię wyszywac na LO.
Jeśli to pierwsza wizyta u mnie - witam serdecznie! - to też już wiecie!

If you did visit me already in the past you know I like to stitch on my layouts.
If this is your first visit - you are very welcome! - you know it too by now!

 Jeśli macie ochote na challenge z "love" odwiedźcie http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-challengein-mood-for-love.html

Visit http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-challengein-mood-for-love.html if you want to participate in "love" challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Śliczne LO! :) Ręczne szwy wyglądają pięknie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaki cudowny i radosny! I kolorowy! Piękny:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful picture of your kids! Love the stitching and the details are just amazing. Thanks for including this on our February challenge at berry71bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Потрясающая страница! Такое яркое сочетание красок и так гармонично и красиво!
    Обожаю твоих сказочных вышитых бабочек и кружево-так мило!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Angieska! Your layout is gorgeous!!! Love your stitching, embossing, stamping! Lovely embellishments and the photo is great!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layout, stunning work!Thanks for joining us at OUAS, channa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!
    Love the stitching and precious picture!!
    Thanks for joining in on the Berry71 bleu challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing work!!!
    thank you for joining us at ouas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture!! and your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).