Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I DO, I DO , I DO BELIVE IN FAIRIES , DT for Pixie with The Scrap Cake and Manor House




Zdecydowanie wierzę we wróżki!
Dlatego tym razem zainspirowała mnie historia, nie kolory.
Papiery z The Scrap Cake, kwiaty z Manor House.

I do belive in fairies!
It`s why this time I took inspirations from the story, not colors.Papers from The Scrap Cake, flowers from Manor House.

W imieniu Kirsty i zespołu Pixie zapraszam do zabawy!


Pixie February Challenge

"The Land of Fairy Tales"


Our fabulous Challenge Design Team is sharing their projects with you


Sheila Burns


*** ♥ ***

Ros Crawford


*** ♥ ***

Agnieszka Bellaidea



Come play along with us
Link to Pixie February Challenge
"The Land of Fairy Tales"


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. piekny scrap! zdjęcie rzeczywiście inspirujące :) pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jak zawsze pięknie!!! Inspiracje wspaniałe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and flower..The LO is pretty too!! Check my blog in a couple of minutes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooooooooo outstanding and beautiful ...I love fairies too xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the pale blue and tan colour scheme!! Hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color scheme, awesome paper and flower. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooooove your layout, it's sooooo very beautiful and just such a great version of the "FAIRY TALE" theme! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).