Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TRUE COLORS / Kaisercraft /and invitation for 1st B-day!


Wygrałam niedawno piękne papiery z Kaisercraft i to zdjecie doskonale mi do nich pasowało.
Journaling jest fragmentem piosenki i zawiera też małe słówko z BITW.
Mam nadzieję że sie Wam spodoba.

I won recently some beautiful papers from Kaisercraft and this photo was just perfect  for next layout.
Jouraling is from the song and contains also litte word from BITW.
I hope you will like it.






I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you 



 Znacie ten film? Ja jeszcze nie ale spodobała mi się zielona oprawa zdjęcia i wykorzystałam ją  w wyzwaniu .
Dodatek malinowej czerwieni to zasługa diabelskiego wyzwania

Do you know this movie? Me not yet but I like the green around the photo so...I use it in the challenge


The is a long journey ahead of you....


I love this girl!

I just saw my LOVE YOURSELF is featured ! Thank you!






Mój blog będzie niedługo obchodził pierwsze urodziny, mam nadzieję że wpadniecie na kawę, ciasto i oczywiście Candy?

My blog will celebrate 1st B-day soon, I hope you will visit me for coffee, cake and Candy of course?

15 comments:

  1. Pierwsze urodziny?? :O ja mam wrażenie, że Ty scrapujesz od zawsze! :D Cudna praca, cudne zdjęcie i świetna fryzura modelki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty layout - love the song and that movie is one of my favourites - it is the sweetest ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo and layout to go with it! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety :) Happy Leap Year! ;)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful layout ....thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your girl is sooooo pretty! she is very classy ♥
    and the LO too! wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful layout. thanks for taking the challenge with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. always so inspiring!! thanks for joining us my friend on BITW.

    BTW I will most likely be going to Scrapfest on Sat april 14, hope to see you there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page..She looks so grown-up in this photo. Love it!! Thanks for submitting at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page.. love all the beautiful detail and the feathers look fab!! Thanks for sharing with us at BITW :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty page!! love the pic! Thanks for sharing it with us at Bird is the Word!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).