Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My 3rd The Leibster Award! Thank you so much, Helen!

Moja droga przyjaciólka Helen wręczyła mi szczególne wyróżnienie, I got it from Jenifer...

The Leibster Award, dziękuję bardzo!

My dear Friend Helen  gave me 

The Leibster Award, thank you so much!

The Rules
1. show your thanks to the blogger who gave you 
the award by linking back to them.
2. reveal your five picks for the award 
and let them know.
3. post about the award on your blog.
4. bask in the love from the most supportive people
 in the blogosphere! 
5. finally have fun and spread the love!

I would like to award;
 I got it from Jenifer...






7 comments:

  1. how sweet of you! THANKS!!! off to see the other blogs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet of you! THANKS!!!! I'm off to see the other blogs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I also got it 3 times LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thanks so much Bellaidea!! That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ... there is another award waiting for you on my blog: o)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).