Thursday, June 12, 2014

TIME WITH YOU and a New DT from 13 arts


I have a new project for today made with papers, flowers, mists, stickers and paint from 13 arts.





I love the town where my photo was taken and can not wait to meet my Friend Aida there again. I have to admit she is the  best company I had while making new pages! 

This cute bike came from Wycinanka





I am already working with a new collection - did you see it in the shop already? - but still like to go back to "older" papers.

I just want to make sure you know the results of the last DT Call by 13 arts.
I am so happy I will still design for this great company, let me introduce you to my new and "old" friends there!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).