Sunday, June 8, 2014

Double Dot cards for Bo Bunny

As you know by now I love layers of papers but when working this time with Double Dot from Bo Bunny I just wanted to show off beautiful paper. I really like this design I wish I had a dress, shoes and a wall with this design :)



Bo Bunny Supplies:
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue Vintage
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia






My second card with a crazy color combo .
Stitching, distressing and stamping plus pretty flowers from Bo Bunny.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Cardstock: Grape Double Dot, Buttercup Double Dot
Stickers: Fright Delight Dimencional Stickers
Blossoms: Plum Purple Bouquet, Plum Purple Dahlia,


I am working on several projects for July and August with new collections from Bo Bunny, can not wait to show you!
You can check all new collections HERE.
Thank you for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).