Saturday, June 21, 2014

DANCE and TRAVEL with Bo Bunny


Today is a day for Bo Bunny cards and I made two with a touch of mixed media.I used a mix of "older" and new collection with gesso, stencils, mist and a tape .
Loved this color combo from  Enchanted Garden so I made sure I keep these colors with my mists.





Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fairies , Imagine  / Enchanted Garden ; Great Expectations /Baby Bump
Cardstock; New Lavender Dot
Noteworthy : Primrose
Jewels: Frosting Jewels,
Doilies: 6" medium

Another lovely color combo for my second card inspired by Somewhere in Time.
Like many of you I am also crazy about traveling and sometimes I send a handmade card with a note and postcard from the place I visit . 



I made already several layouts with these two collections so I hope you will visit me soon to see more projects with Bo Bunny!
By the way, next month we will be showing also NEW collection! We can not wait!

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Keepsake, Evening Mist / Somewhere in Time ; Bold / Modern Miss ; Miracle /Baby Bump
Jewels: Modern Miss
Doilies: 4" small

2 comments:

  1. love your use of mediums on Bo Bunny papers, sometimes there are just too much beautiful details on their designs that I can't bear to cover them up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).