Sunday, June 1, 2014

June challenge at Inkido and Feed Your Soul



Inkido /Papercraft Scandinavia has a new challlenge this month, all about books and reading.
I hope you will join us THERE
I created my page using papers from the newest collection, flowers, stamps  and bling. Durling all June you can buy it all from the shop and prices are nice! /wing, wing/


My girls loved our story time every night and she was so good with books from early age. I have to check what is she reading now and sugest some books for Summer, well, in her age I can only sugest :)
By the way, would you like to tell me about books you are reading these days?
I just started Broken Wings by John Douglas.






Thank you so much for looking and please visit the Blog and The Shop from Papercraft Scandinavia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).