Thursday, June 19, 2014

ALWAYS REACH HIGHER



Hi!
I hope you now you know 13 arts has a new collection, Fly Away and you can get it in several shops in Poland and in other places .
I love these papers not only for a great design but also for a quality!
Great products to use with gesso, mists, paint.


 Thank you my beautiful model for new photos! :)



I know many girls can make beautiful flowers but I don't have time for it so I am very happy 13 arts has also handmade flowers.


New stencils are so nice I used them already on several projects. I am addicted to stencils and hope to see some more with a new collection :)


What a great idea to add some chipboards to a new collection!


Thank you so much for looking! 
Have a great day and The  Fantastic Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).