Friday, June 20, 2014

2 peas in a po/n/d with Scrap 365. NEW SKETCH!

Hi!
We have a new sketch at Scrap 365 and for two days, today and tomorrow me and my friends from DT will share projects made with 7 Dots Studio.
This is my page a with a photo from from October 2013.




Here you can see our new sketch.


I started with hand stitching, stamping and playing with several  stencils. 


I added couple new chipboards from Wycinanka too.






Thank you so much for looking, I hope you will play with our new sketch too!

2 comments:

  1. lovely page! there's so much nature and beautiful elements in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering your layout in the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Beautiful layout, the backgound has so much work in it and is a beautiful frame for you photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).