Sunday, March 4, 2012

YOU LOVE SPRING AND ALL COLORFUL FLOWERS NOT JUST PINK DT for S.O.U.S








Miało być bardzo kolorowo i dziewczęco . Przyznaję też że zaskoczyłam tym LO moją scrapową przyjaciółkę, Marivic /tak, to ta sama zdolna osoba która robi pięne tagi, pamiętacie mó poprzedni post?:)/
Zdjęcie jej ślicznej córeczki zainspirowało mnie bardzo a mapka z S.O.U.S. wydała mi się idealna.
Mam nadzieję że Was też zachęci do nowego LO?

The plan was LO should be colorful and very girly.
I have to admit I suprised with this LO my scrapy friend, Marivic /yes, this is the very same talented person who  makes beautiful tags you saw in previously post with photos/
Photo of her beautiful girl was a great inspiration and new sketch from S.O.U.S. looked perfect.
I hope you also will be willing to make new LO with it?

8 comments:

  1. Very nice! I recognise that pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so unique! I love the photo background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudowna praca, ile tam szczególików! Pięknie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! She loves that LO! I appreciate your beautiful work..Sorry I didn't go far enough on your post. I will share this on my blog.

    Thanks again!!

    Hugs, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO funky and unique and filled with
    goodness! I really LOVE this!
    What a treat to see something so creative!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).