Saturday, March 17, 2012

SCRAP FX new Design Team 2012

Mam dziś krótką ale bardzo interesującą wiadomość z blogu SCRAP FX :)
Przynajmniej mi sie bardzo podoba:)

I have very short but interesting message from SCRAP FX blog :)
At least I like it a lot :)

First of all, thanks go to all the ladies who applied for the Scrap FX Design Team 2012.  We were overwhelmed by the response, with so many amazing layouts, cards and other projects, from artists around the world.
The first Design Team members for Scrap FX are……..
  • Michelle Hernandez   USA
  • Kristine Henanger   Norway
  • Misty Russell   USA
  • Rachelle Sigurdson   Canada
  • Yuka Hino   Japan
  • Agnieszka Bellaidea   Canada
  • Scarlet Salamone   USA
  • Sharryn Thomson   Australia
  • Erin Blegen   USA
Congratulations to all these talented girls.  We look forward to some wonderful creations!


Nie mogę się doczekać pierwszej pracy z nowymi tekturkami!

Przypominam przy okazji o moim Candy Challenge, nagrodą będą również tekturki.
I can not wait for my first chance to work with new chipboards! 
Little remainder about my Candy Challenge, the winner will get some chipboards.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks to your post here, I was directed to their blog and saw that I also made the team!! Congrats to you- very excited to be able to work with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't wait to see your creations with their chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO Congrats Agnieszka.. so excited for you!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've admired your work over at Scrapbook.com for years so it's a thrill to finally get to know you better. Congrats on making the team-you are going to rock it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ag - wonderful news! I missed that call altogether - darn - and I love chipboard too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!! I saw your name in their blog. I know you will rock the Scrap FX chipboards. you do with Dusty attic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wheee! doing the happy dance for you! congratulations my friend!! YOu will do great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).