Sunday, March 25, 2012

Work in progress...

Fakt iż od dawna nic nie pokazywałam nie oznacza że tylko czytam, podróżuję i .. sama nie wiem co :)
Pracuję nad kwietniem i mogę pokazać Wam dzis kilka "kawałków" moich prac zanim zabiorę sie za kolejne.

I don`t show you much in last couple of days but I dont just read, travel and ....I don`t know what else:).
I`m working on my April`s projects and today I can show you some fragments before I will start some new ones.








Beautiful tag from the very first photo from Berry 71, chipboards from Wycinanka

3 comments:

  1. I am loving all the layering you've been doing. I can't wait to see the actual projects. You sure had been busy..So far I see beautiful projects. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the full pages. loved the tag and the chipboards. they are indeed so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of all these! The photos look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).