Friday, January 17, 2014

TIME WITH YOU and Scrap 365 DT!

Hi!
Do you know the feeling you have a great news but you can not share it yet? I had to wait with my news for some time.
I was very happy I was accepted to a new DT at Sketch Design Team Scrap 365 and Ali invited me to coordinate this fantastic team in 2014.
I know this magazine for a long time and was lucky to be published there before. No wonder I say "yes".

Today I will have a pleasure to invite you to join our first challenge in 2014,  Els Brige created this sketch for us;
HERE you can find more info about our sponsor and a prize!

I made my very first project using products from 13 arts /papers, chipboards, mists, flower, gesso/.









In the next couple of days we will intoduce all girls from the team on our blog, there is so much talent there! Visit us every day to find our who else made to the team. 
Have a great day and thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! wohoo we getting there, love you work!
    hugs x x x
    SandraP

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the DT, and what a fabulous start-love this photo and your LO is beautiful! The background textures are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).