Friday, January 24, 2014

The HAPPY ONE with 13 arts!


Hi!
How do you like  this Winter so far?...
No comments?
I wanted to play with colors and thanks to Aida I could!

I would like to show you couple step by step photos if you have a moment?
Maybe you would preffer a video?
You can find it HERE





My new fav toy, a tape and some old music papers.
Here comes the gesso and couple masks.

Pages from old book were used before to protect photo, here I use them as a part of the design.

Couple lovely colors and mists...More stickers, stamps, papers..
If you are joining next ScrapFest you will have a chance to play with many "toys" from 13 arts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).