Tuesday, January 14, 2014

LOVE IS SWEET with PRIMA


Hi!
I am so happy you are here!
You know there are color combos I love, the products I have to use every single time but I aslo like challenges.
This time my challenge was to use more colors , more flowers and have even more fun with it.
One great sketch from Prima was a starting point.



I have Prima papers from several years ago, the same story with stamps and flowers. I have to admit flowers are growing more pretty  every year but I still like to use papers from older collection . I do like the new ones but I think the older ones look great even after couple years so why to keep them in the dark forever? :)


There is several stencils I can not live without ...Can not wait for some new ones in the same style.


And all these stamps I have for years? No way I will put them away.

Sometimes I like my title to be a part of my journaling and I am ok without a big one, this time I used "Love is sweet" mini card. Love is my word for 2014~.
This is a part of the page I like the most , mixing flowers, metal and stamps was fun!
My cute little chipboards are from Wycinanka, the only one non Prima element here :).
I am not sad because the fun is over, there is several more  projects I am working on right now.
Yes, there is also several Prima pages so I kept stuff right on my desk...
I am also busy with projects for my classes, yes, looks like I am busy this year with teaching, it was my new goal for 2014!
See you soon and thank you so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love your project! The altered background, the paper and the details are all just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).