Saturday, January 18, 2014

LET IT SNOW with Bo Bunny and Woodland Winter




Working with Winter Woodland collection was fun because I made

 a totally different projects then my everyday layouts.

I wanted to make something pretty but also something useful.


 I had - like alwyas - many ideas but the glove from one of the

 papers inspired me to make a box for gloves.

We have a very cold Winter this year and in the morning there is


 so much to do so I was thinking I can avoide one more question

  "MOM, WHERE IS MY..."
 
If you would like to make anything similar you can use any box,


 wooden or even from cardboard.


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter Cozy, Woodland Winter Journal, Mittens, Peek - a - Boo, Scarf, Snowfal/ Woodland Winter

 
Chipboard; Woodland Winter 12x12 Chipboard, Woodland Winter Layered Chipboard,

 
Noteworthy: Woodland Winter 


Tomorrow I will show you another project with this collection, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).