Saturday, January 25, 2014

Blossoms by Bo Bunny

Today on Bu Bunny blog we have everything about Blossoms.
My friends from DT made stunning projects with them.
I wil show you 3 easy way how to use them .




A headband is one of the easiest accessories you can make. You can start creating your own or you can decorate old ones you already have. By adding Bo Bunny's Blossoms can give it a new look or easily match your dress. Use hot glue to attach the Blossom, so that it does not fall off when you are dancing.

BoBunny Supplies:
Blossoms: Natural Earth Zinnia



A bracelet can be a nice, shabby addition to any summer dress. When I have extra flowers left over from a package, I keep them to use on other projects. I made this bracelet for my daughter and I'm hoping she wear it with a white dresses this summer. I added gesso and mini glass beads to make my flower more shabby.

BoBunny Supplies:
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia


You can also use BoBunny Blossoms to decorate your handbags or shoes. I used 2 Wildberry Daisy Blossoms to customize a pair of my dress shoes. I applied gesso and mist in pearl black. With the help of gesso, mists and paint you can easily transform and customize the Blossoms. You can even make two flowers in different colors match, or if you get bored with your original color choice, you can easily change them. Again, use hot glue to adhere the Blossoms to your shoes, just be careful that you don't damage your shoe. 

BoBunny Supplies:
Blossoms: Wildberry Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).