Saturday, October 20, 2012

MY SISTER & ME with Webster`s pages and Scrap FX





Hi!
I hope you have fun this weekend?
I was so busy in last couple of weeks I forgot to post two layouts.
This one I made for 3 challenges I liked ; CSI #41, BITW and great sketch from aussiescrapsource.com.
90% of Webster`s pages , 2% of Scrap FX, the rest paints and mists mixed with gesso.

I jeszcze chciałam Wam powiedzieć o tym co lubię...:)
Bardzo lubię łączenie pasteli na moich pracach,  efekt użycia masek i gesso, dodawane "podrasowanych" chipboardów /te widać w każdej mojej pracy/ i nieco "zamglone" zdjęcia.
Spodobało mi się więc wyzwanie "To lubię" , szczególnie iż mam wielka ochotę popracować na nowych papierach. Moja ulubiona paleta kolorystyczna!I te piękne okienka!

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and pretty layout, I love the colors and the feel it gives from this layout. Beautiful work, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zachwycająca kolorystyka! :) i zdjęcie piękne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly a stunning layout and a gorgeous picture of your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A realy great picture and a LO!
    love the layers!
    Thank you for joining us over at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page MIss A! absolutely lovely! adorable photo and sweet sweet layers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).