Sunday, October 28, 2012

Father and Son

Hi!
It`s me again today with  /FINALLY!!!/ some boys! :)
This page is dedicated to my Husband and my Son.
I love to watch them playing, talking, walking together.
There is a special bond between them. So I got the perfect and simple title for this page:
Father & Son

I also had the very cute dart board set
You can find more Scrap FX chipboards HERE and if you are visiting me from US you can get them HERE
and if from Canada, CHECK IT HERE .
I used Glitz papers  
from older collection, I think it`s perfect one for Autumn page.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful precious photos!! And what a beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niesamowity!!! I te zdjęcia!!!! Cudowna, wzruszająca praca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and a wonderful LO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing your Glitz love with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beeeautiful photos, especially like the one of them holding hands! Wonderful feel to your beautiful page! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).