Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MY MOTHER LOVES ME

So simple and so true...
Takie proste i takie prawdziwe...
studio 75
All papers are from studio 75 and I would like to thank Aneta for inviting me again to GD for her.
With her help I solved new CSI case:) with OUAS.
Cute stencils I played with are from Scrap FX, do you know them better  as  chipboards producers?


Wszystkie papiery pochodzą ze studio 75 i chciałam przy tej okazji podziękować Anecie za kolejne GD zaproszenie .
Z jej pomocą rozwiązałam skomplikowany przypadek CSI :).
Zabawne maski których tu użyłam pochodzą z Scrap FX , pewnie znacie ich bardziej z tekturek?

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!!! I absolutely love your take on the palette and your layering!!! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page...love all that layering--the texture you added in the background and that photo is just too precious! Puts a big smile on my face! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely page!Great colors and layering!!
    Thanks for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic! Such a lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).