Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MY MOTHER LOVES ME

So simple and so true...
Takie proste i takie prawdziwe...
studio 75
All papers are from studio 75 and I would like to thank Aneta for inviting me again to GD for her.
With her help I solved new CSI case:) with OUAS.
Cute stencils I played with are from Scrap FX, do you know them better  as  chipboards producers?


Wszystkie papiery pochodzą ze studio 75 i chciałam przy tej okazji podziękować Anecie za kolejne GD zaproszenie .
Z jej pomocą rozwiązałam skomplikowany przypadek CSI :).
Zabawne maski których tu użyłam pochodzą z Scrap FX , pewnie znacie ich bardziej z tekturek?

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!!! I absolutely love your take on the palette and your layering!!! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page...love all that layering--the texture you added in the background and that photo is just too precious! Puts a big smile on my face! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely page!Great colors and layering!!
    Thanks for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).