Sunday, April 3, 2011

MY GUY in Scrapbooking.com Magazine !!!

Our sweet little girl was awaiting, with great anticipation ,for the new addition to our family. From the very first day our little boy was born, she loved to be with him, touch him, kiss him and sing for him. Her favorite song was no longer "My Girl" (which she was sure was about her), but "My Guy" by Mary Wells. When I decided to scrap this photo, I didn’t even have to think about the journaling since I remembered so well my little girl singing this song for her brother. There has always been so much love between them. It still makes my heart melt when I look at this photo. I really loved the sepia version, so I just added soft colors and small details for accents.

Dostalam wlasnie bardzo mila wiadomosc od Jami Petersen, Editor in Chief z  Scrapbooking.com Magazine o zamieszczeniu tam  mojego LO    
                 "    MY GUY" !!!


Zapraszam wiec na strone ;
http://scrapbooking.com/article/75360


Jestem wzruszona a dzieci bardzo sie ciesza!
Jeden z papierow -ten najbardziej widoczny :) jest do nabycia w http://sklep.scrap.com.pl/

9 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet commentes on my blog!!
    I became your follower!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniała wiadomość! Gratuluję i cieszę się razem z Tobą :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a sweet, amazing lo! Congrats a well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I want to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog I do very like this so!!

    and beautiful layout to and with great details!!!

    xxCarla

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet LO!!!! I love this soft colors and all details on this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is so sweet and beautiful! I like the story too!
    thank you for visiting my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful page - and thanks for the nice comments at Imaginarium Designs
    xxx
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gentle & sweet! And now your post seems to be in English so maybe it was just the last post! I have also become your follower! Thanks for always encouraging me on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful layout! What a precious photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).