Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SINGING BIRDS , DT #BoBunny

Witam! 
When my last DT box from Bo Bunny arrived couple of weeks ago I was very happy and had SO MANY reason for it :). 
This time I want to tell you more about stencils.
If you don't know about it yet check HERE, you will find all new designs. May I add - all are pink!


On my first page I used stencil called Brocade  with gesso.


I spent one evening just fussy cutting many elements from Madeleine collection  so you will see many frames, birdcages and more on my pages in the next couple of weeks. Well, days even because tomorrow I will post another page I created for Bo Bunny!




Thank you so much for looking, below I added a list of materials I used.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Madeleine / Allure, Songbirds,  Exquisite, Happiness, Grace 
Stickers: Madeleine / Madeleine Combo Sticker
Chipboard:   Madeleine Chipboard, Layered Chipboard Madeleine, 
Stamps: New Romance Stamp
6x6 Paper Pad: Madeleine 
Kraft: Canvas Pleated Lace
Pearlescents: Butterscotch, 
Stencils: Brocade  Stickable Stencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).