Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DREAMER for #BoBunny


I will be first to admit I was in love with a new collection from Bo Bunny, Madeleine from the very first moment when I saw it.
Great design, lovely birdcages, frames, flowers  and lovely color combo.
This is one of several  pages I made in August . Yes, there is no way you can put this collection away after one project :)


You can also see a paper from older - but still beautiful - collection by Bo Bunny, The Avenues.  


You know by now I had fun with fussy cutting .


On the photo below you can spot a chipboard from Primrose collection, another great mix!
Thank you for looking!


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Madeleine / Allure, Elegance, Exquisite, Grace 
Stickers: Madeleine / Madeleine Combo Sticker

Buttons:  Madeleine

Chipboard:   Madeleine Chipboard
Stamps: New Romance Stamp
6x6 Paper Pad: Madeleine 
Kraft: Canvas Pleated Lace
Pearlescents: Butterscotch, Chocolate
Washi Tape: Primrose, Kraft Patterned
Stencils: Lace Stickable Stencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).