Saturday, September 20, 2014

37 with 13arts


Hi!
I know the weather is changing but there is no way I am in the mood of Fall...
I want to show you today my new project for 13 arts
I used papers, media, flowers and stickers from their shop.









Pianka 3D w rolce

Papierowe różyczki 6szt. White

 Naklejki A4 - ALL IS LOVE

 Zestaw "All is love"

 Mgiełka perłowa - Green

 Mgiełka perłowa - Turquoise Light 

 Mgiełka perłowa - Sky Blue

 Pasta modelująca 120ml

 Gesso - grunt akrylowy 120ml

You can find it all AND SOME MORE :) the the shop HERE

 Have a great weekend!

Thank you very much for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. I love your page! It is gorgeous! All the beautiful ocean colors and summery textures. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).