Saturday, July 19, 2014

SUMMER DIVA and a new challenge at Scrap 365


I can not believe it's another challenge a Scrap 365 already!
I create all my projects weeks or months in advance but today finally I can share my project with you.


I hope you will like out new sketch and will join the challenge too!

I used papers from 3 different collections by Bo Bunny, chipboards are also from Bo Bunny. 

I had my fun with stitching /it's what I do watching TV  /.

I used stencils with gesso and mists.



Thank you so much for looking, I hope you will join our challenge, we have lovely prizes this month - again!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours & the texture you always manage to create so beautifully! Gorgeous page...nice sketch, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).