Wednesday, July 16, 2014

HOW TO BE CREATIVE with Canvas Corp

Hi!
Today I am going to share a project made for Canvas Corp
I love having a huge choice of products and colors while designing for this company.
There is also a need to challenge myself to use something different every month.
This time my inspiration came from a photo,  nothing new but  a dress from evening walk in Montreal was ASKING  for more RED


Working with strong colors and patterns was fun but I wanted to get softer look so I used white spray do to so.


I know I  will create more projects with red! I still have great papers and couple good photos.





White & Kraft Mini Dots

More Kraft - HERE

More red - HERE

I just have to add I loved food in Quebec, since we have only two good restaurants in our area we cook a lot at home, here couple of photos from what we all made last night.
Are you also crazy about Halloumi?



Have a great day and let me know what will you cook tonight?
Remember to check all products at Canvas Corp HERE

2 comments:

  1. loved the project and how the white made it all stand out - I've never had the food you show on your post, but looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page...the red is certainly vibrant and you did a great job of blending and toning it all together. Your daughters dress is gorgeous and the colour certainly makes her stand out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).