Thursday, April 10, 2014

FLOWERS with Magenta and info about a new challenge


Hi!
Thank you for your visit!

Today  I wanted to show you several photos from my creative process.
I could not wait when I 've got new stamps, I hope you saw already our new cataloge?
I started with a bright page from Magenta...

To make a little more soft look I painted a page with gesso, just touches...


Then I started stamping with a black ink...


More stamping and then coloring...


You can see all fantastic stamps from Magenta I used. The new stamp - feather looks great!
You can see more products HERE
HERE you can find out where to buy Magenta's products.


I added real feathers, couple flowers and pearls.


Then using more papers from Magenta I added my photo and a page was ready!


Remember to play with our current challenge.
Have a great day, thank you very much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).