Monday, December 23, 2013

THE BLACK SWAN


Hi!
With the end of the year it's time to show you my very last one project made for Berry 71 Bleu with lovely papers from our sponsor, UHK Gallery from Poland.
I made a page about Christmas before - you can see another page with UHK for Berry 71 Bleu HERE ,
you can also find there info about a challenge and sponsors.

This time I used beautiful tag from Marivic to create a page about a girl who used to dance! The Black Swan.

I used several masks and stencils with gesso from 13 arts.
All flowers, lace, buttons etc are from Marvic's shop, Zeus and Zoe

Thank you so much Marivic for several years of fun and cooperation! I will miss your beautiful tags!
Let's stay in touch!

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo gorgeous! Looove that touch of gold.......I really enjoy your scrappy style, Bellaida......have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your loved ones:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).