Saturday, December 7, 2013

Style and Fashion Misc Me for Bo Bunny

Hi!
Today I would like to show you an album made with Bo Bunny's Misc Me.


I never expected I will have so much fun creating a project with

 new Misc Me products and an old idea with mixing photos,


 fashion ideas and hand  notes. I remember long time ago I saw my


 Mom made something similar :)


I used mostly elements from Pincushion collection but I also


 added some parts from couple more new Bo Bunny collection like


 The Avenues and Zip-a -dee-Doodle just to show you how nice to


 to mix our collections.


I  think Misc Me can be a great gift for somebody, I hope my girl


 will like this one, I left plenty of space for her to fill in and we


 can continue together to work on this, there is still so many pages


 there .









BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Backstitch, Tread Count, Sew Fun, Measurements, Pincushion 6x6 Paper Pad/ Pincushion
Stickers:  Pincushion Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Pincushion
Stamps: Wall to Wall Textures Stamps, 
Chipboard:  Pincushion 12 x 12, Zip-a -dee-Doodle Layered Chipboard, Gabrielle Layered Chipboard Stickers, 
Jewels: Chocolate Jewels
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinna
Buttons: Pincushion
Kraft Binder
New Misc Me Kraft Dividers
New Misc Me Note Paper
New Misc Me Pincushion Journal Contents
Page Protector 6x8
Page Protector 3x4/4x5in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).