Monday, December 9, 2013

A Snowy Day with Bo Bunny or ...two snow bunnys




Hi!
I enjoy Winter without the snow and I am also  happy it's not too cold.
I was looking for some Christmas photos couple weeks ago and I saw this one too from several years ago. I just loved to see how my kids looked like together in one Winter day , huging each other next to the best place in town for icecream.
To create this page I used a new collection Woodland Winter from Bo Bunny but I aslo add some parts from  Zip - A - Dee- Doodle 
and The Avenues




I did a little stitching, fussy cutting and splashing too .




I used Birgit sketch for this page, can not wait for a new one and hope to join in too!

I am going to join Kraft It Up challenge with AQUA/KRAFT/WHITE/SILVER.

Thank you so much for your visit! 

8 comments:

  1. Such a nice background of papers & elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. love how you have used those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of your inky, layered lovelies Agnieszka!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchbook365. It's lovely to see you here, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work. You have such an amazing scrap style and this is just gorgeous. I always enjoy seeing your work and it's so lovely to see you at sketch365. Thank you for sharing this with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page, love all that background work and your kids look so sweet all bundled up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love your textured layers. Thank you for playing along with us at KIU in December

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).