Wednesday, May 6, 2015

OLD TOWN STORY

Hi!
Due some personal issues I had to take time off from scrapbooking, I have a lot to organize again in my new "studio" but I am happy to share with you my next  project for DT Bo Bunny . While waiting for new stunning collection I relaxed with not-so-old-once. 
Can you guess what collections did I use on my page? 


I love mixing stamps from different sets and used them all with black ink here.

These new paper chipboards have great shapes - here new butterfly.

New dies are on the top on my desk...all the time so I need to find a good place for them while organizing again my tools.

Couple strips of black and white washi tape to add matching elements on my page

I can only hope I inspired you a little today to use this lovely color combo with Bo Bunny collections.
Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).