Sunday, May 10, 2015

'Let's take a selfie" challenge at 13arts




Hi!
Happy Mother's Day to all my friends , well, almost all since in Poland we have this special day on the 26th of May!

I have a pleasure to hold a new challenge at 13 arts this month. 
This time it's all about ...us!
'Let's take a selfie" challenge gives us all a chance to use photo from a phone.


 Dzisiaj to ja mam przyjemność zaprosić Was na wyzwanie 
w 13arts. Tym razem będzie.... o nas!
"Zróbmy sobie selfie" -wyzwanie, które daje nam szansę wykorzystania fotki (autoportretu) z aparatu. 



I don't have many photos like this  so I used the one my daughter took .







I made a tutorial about this chipboard but I will post it later on.


Thank you so much for looking, I hope you will join in!

1 comment:

  1. This layout gives me that soft spring feeling, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).