Thursday, May 14, 2015

DOWN BY THE SEA and generally missing beach ...


Hi!
Two projects for today, a card and an layout. Looks like I am missing a beach...
Maybe this weekend will be warm and we can visit the lake?


I used several light color mists /list below/ on this card what is not easy to show on photos. 
New grit looks yummy on my heart.



Next page is a collaboration between 13 arts and Imaginarium Designs. Two chipboards from Imaginarium Designs, all the rest by 13 arts, well, not shells, these once from the beach :)







Thank you so much for looking, below a long list of products I used for my two projects, next time I have something much more colorful but I will admit I liked working with delicate, soft colors this time.


Medium akrylowe ciekłe - Liquid Acrylic Medium

Żwir barwiony/ Colored Grit Light Blue

Mgiełka pastelowa - Pastel Caramel

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the grit on the heart! looks absolutely delish! and the soft colours - aahh! my favourite! who doesn't miss the beach!! love the seashells too. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).