Sunday, March 8, 2015

Snow covers everything...


Hi~
Several  weeks ago I've got this beautiful DT box from Bo Bunny, full of new papers,  stencils,  stamps, dies and so much more.
Once I open the box there was nobody to stop me.


I have to tell you we have AGAIN a long, snowy and cold Winter in Canada. I had a chance to skip a big part of it but still, I am longing for Spring, butterflies, flowers, colors...
So I made two journaling pages about it.
Very relaxing process if I may add.


I mixed new stamps , stencils and dies with papers from
and 
collections.



For all my friends in South Africa, Australia and other hot places another photo taken not so long time ago during a drive. Everything looks so pretty when you are in the warm car...


Thank you so much for visiting me, have a great day
Agnieszka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).