Thursday, March 19, 2015

Be You, OTP project for Bo Bunny with mini tutorial


Hi!
Today on Bo Bunny blog I have a pleasure to present my new OTP project with Garden Journal collection.
Here you can see several step by step photos about it.


I started with new Border stencils and gesso.


Next I added stamped papers from GJ collection.


Time for Washi tape.


Adding more elements from Noteworthy and chipboards.



I like making dots with different colors of Pearlescents.





BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Garden Journal / Notebook, Sketch, Bloom
Double Dot: Garden Journal
Noteworthy : Garden Journal
Chipboard: Garden Journal Layered Chipboard
Stamps: Floral Stamp
Wood: Shapes Elegant
Pearlescents; Licorice, Brilliant Blue, Coral, Blush
Double Dot Jewels : Tuxedo
Ink Pad:  Licorice
Glitter Paste: Wasabi, Pink Punch
Stencils: Borders

2 comments:

  1. Love this !! What adhesive did you use to adhere the paper to the record?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun and unique project Agnieszka! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).