Friday, March 20, 2015

Black roses and Garden roses



Hi!
It's not easy to pick favorites collections by Bo Bunny. Several  times a year they have new collections and I like to mix them up.
Sometimes I save even small parts of papers while creating layouts because you don;t need much when making cards.


On my first card I used new Floral stamps...well, a lot :)



For my background I used stencils with gesso and spray in blue. Was nice to play with Washi tape again.


My second card with papers from Garden Journal collection .


This time I used stencils, Pearlescents, jewels and element from Noteworthy.



Thank you so much for looking,
have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).