Thursday, February 5, 2015

Together card with Canvas Corp


Hi!
I have a card  made with products by Canvas Corp. Today you can see so many cards done by our DT.



I made this card for my Husband , liked this color combo a lot and I hope he will like it too.
I used Tattered Angels mists in Jack Frost and Bahama Blue   and Platinum High Impact Metallic .
The shine you see on my card is due to a look the paint creates, very nice and strong, not a bad lighting when taking photo :)
Black heart was made from 12x12 Canvas Sheet Black

1 comment:

  1. Love the intense colors and wonderful texture! Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).