Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Congratulations Lynne!




A big thank you and congratulations to Lynne for posting info about my Mixed Media class on Facebook.

She is joining my class at ScrapFest and won this extra kit to play at home /canvas, set of Spring papers, chipboards, bling, buttons and acrylic paint from 13arts.

Have fun Lynne!

I am off to make another kit for this week. 
Will add a new photo soon.
If you want to play and are going to join my class just make a post about my class with a photo of it /you will find all info HERE /on your blog and your Facebook and send me a link.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to coming to your class and these goodies will be a wonderful extra bonus! have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).