Saturday, February 7, 2015

Soft colors card for DT Canvas Corp


Hi!
I hope you have a great weekend!
I made this card for Canvas Corp using products from all 3 brands; Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies and B Canvas Home Basics







 I also created a mini 3 step by step tutorial with it.

First using gesso and stencil I created a texture on my card. Then using couple colors of mists I added light green and pink.


My next step was to add more white dots with stencils and gesso.
When everything was dry I kept my card under a big book overnight to keep it all flat.



The very next day my card was ready for additional canvas , tag and flowers. 

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).